On behalf of the Club Directors and all the Team at your Club, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your on-going support and patience during this pandemic period. We have all worked hard to provide the safest environment for our members and employees. Our aim is to be a safe haven for all of us.
The situation is worsening in Victoria and there have been some concerns in NSW. So, we are stepping up our efforts and now all employees are wearing face masks. With the on-going concerns surrounding COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are rigorously following all the restrictions and guidelines from the NSW Government:
– All employees are now wearing masks.
– Every person entering the Club is electronically temperature checked.– Every person is logged in for contact tracing purposes.
– Every person is asked if they have been to Victoria recently.
– Our COVID Marshals are on site checking the premises all day.
– Our COVID Cleaners are constantly cleaning tables, chairs and all contact points.
– There are 40 spray sanitizers positioned throughout the club.
– There are protective screens at all bars, food areas and cash registers.
– Our furniture is spaced for social distancing.
– There are only half the gaming chairs available.
– There is signage requiring social distancing on every second gaming machine.
– Members must be seated and are not permitted to stand around.
– Limiting functions to align with Government restrictions.
– Food is delivered to tables to reduce customer contact.
Members can purchase face masks (while stocks last) with the proceeds going to the children at Dalwood Spilstead Early Intervention Centre in Seaforth.
As we continue in these unprecedented times, we know that we are in this together and that you can come to the Club with confidence that your health and safety are paramount in all our operations.
Keep well and best wishes,
Chief Executive Officer
Join our newsletter to receive the latest information on our special events, specials and activities within the club.