Back to school is always a stressful time but it’s made easier with the support of your fellow school mums (and dads), and of course, wine! Why not blow off some steam and get to know the parents of your children’s peers while enjoying great Wine and some delicious share plate.
The Wine Room Lounge provides the perfect atmosphere for parents to catch up, kid free. There’s an extensive variety of drinks available, and those who wish to eat, can order some share plates from our incredible menu. There’s something to suit everyone’s desires.
The ‘School Socials’ booking system allows you to reserve a space in the Wine Room Lounge for such events, while easing the pressure for everyone attending and of course the organizer. With this system the organizer does not need to:
• Pay a large deposit or a fee for no show guests, like at other venues when you book for a large number of people. Instead we will reserve the space for you in the lounge, depending on the number of tickets sold.
• Constantly chase down guests to confirm number with us, or deal with the hassle of constantly contacting us to update the booking. Of course if you need to know how many people have booked, you can always contact us to get the number of bookings so far.
If you do choose to have your event at the Wine Room:
1. You will be provided with a link that you can send to your invitees.
2. Guests will purchase tickets to “reserve” the lounge. Each booking costs $5 per person, however your guests will be reimbursed for this.
3. When guests arrive to the event, they will receive $5 off their first purchase when they show a staff member their booking confirmation ticket.
Please note, there is a 50c booking fee. You can purchase tickets over the phone or at reception to avoid the booking fee.
Send the link below to invite your friends