RECEPTIONIST – PERMANENT PART TIME
As the welcoming ‘face’ of Balgowlah RSL Club you will have to offer outstanding friendly customer service. You will be the first point of contact for all our members, guests and patrons. This role requires patience, understanding, empathy and a sense of humour.
To be successful in this role:
• You are mature in your outlook, positive and welcoming to all who enter and leave our club.
• You are professional and take pride in your appearance and your work.
• You have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, data entry, money handling and are able to handle an often busy reception.
• You will be expected to work unsupervised and use your initiative to be able to multi-task for the varied duties required in this role.
• You must be available for the following shifts – Monday night from 4pm to 11pm, Tuesday night from 4.30pm to 12 midnight, Thursday night from 6pm to 12 midnight with the occasional Saturday night and or Sunday night from 4pm to 12 midnight.
• You will be expected to step up occasionally to cover for other reception staff taking holidays or perhaps filling in for staff illness.
All applicants are asked to submit a covering letter and resume which details their experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.